This is the support page for my presentation at JNUC 2022 in September 2021.
- Slides are available as a iCloud Keynote document
- Video is available on YouTube. (JNUC 2022 Session Playlist)
I have started a series of posts on the Jamf Blog which goes into the detail of the code shown in the session. The first part is now available with more to come. I will update the links here when new parts are published.
- How to use the Jamf Pro API with Apple’s Swift (Jamf Blog)
- Part 1: Command Line Tools
- Part 2: Decoding Data Objects
- Part 3: Encapsulation and Protocols
- Part 4: Arguments and Keychain
- Part 5: Swift UI Basics
- Part 6: Putting it all together
- Sample code for SwiftAPITutorial
- Some Swift Updates
- Mid-series thoughts
`My presentation “Let’s Swift Again” from MacSysAdmin 2021 also contains a tutorial on how to build a different Swift command line tool and SwiftUI application. The code in this tutorial requires some updates when you want to it on macOS Ventura. This gist contains the updated code.
Jamf API Pages
- Jamf Pro API
- How to convert Classic API scripts to use bearer token
- Bearer Token Authorization Recipe