This is the support page for my presentation at JNUC 2022 in September 2021.
- Slides are available as a iCloud Keynote document
- Video is available on YouTube. (JNUC 2022 Session Playlist)
I have started a series of posts on the Jamf Blog which goes into the detail of the code shown in the session. The first part is now available with more to come. I will update the links here when new parts are published.
- How to use the Jamf Pro API with Apple’s Swift (Jamf Blog)
- Part 1: Command Line Tools
- Part 2: Decoding Data Objects
- Part 3: Encapsulation and Protocols
- Part 4: Arguments and Keychain (forthcoming)
- Part 5: Swift UI Basics (forthcoming)
- Sample code for SwiftAPITutorial
- Some Swift Updates
`My presentation “Let’s Swift Again” from MacSysAdmin 2021 also contains a tutorial on how to build a different Swift command line tool and SwiftUI application. The code in this tutorial requires some updates when you want to it on macOS Ventura (I am preparing a post for that).
Jamf API Pages
- Jamf Pro API
- How to convert Classic API scripts to use bearer token
- Bearer Token Authorization Recipe