We had vacation last week, so summary is a bit late!
On Scripting OS X
- Configuring bash with aliases and functions
- Listen to me on the MacAdmins Podcast
- MacSysAdmin 2017 Conference Open for Registration
To support Scripting OS X, consider buying one (or both) of my books. Thank you!
If you have already bought and read the books, please leave a review on the iBooks Store. Reviews are important to help new potential readers make the purchase decision. Thank you (again)!
- ‘Property Lists, Preferences and Profiles for Apple Administrators’
- ‘Packaging for Apple Administrators’
News and Opinion
- Take Control Books Acquired by Joe Kissell
- Techno Bits vol. 100: On Complexity
- Indie dev in the age of App Store
- The macOS Phishing Easy Button: AppleScript Dangers
- Handbrake Mirror Download Server Compromised
- Handbrake Hacked
- MacSysAdmin 2017
- Jamf Opens Registration for 2017 Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC)
- also: JNUC 2017 Call for Presenter Proposals and Ideas
Support and HowTos
- Pepijn Bruienne on Twitter: “Attention #Apple #MDM developers or those thinking about developing for it – Apple has made getting an MDM signing cert a lot easier.”
- Using base64 encoding to include binary files inside scripts | Der Flounder
- C64 Bash login in OS X – RetroGamesUltra