It’s been more than a month since the last update, and while there has been work on the dev branch, I was quite distracted with other things (like this). The good news is, that there have been quite a few contributions from others! A huge thanks to all who helped make this a better script.
All it took was for me to find some time to put all the contributions together, which I finally found some time for.
What’s new in v0.3:
- added several new labels for total of 98
- removed the
powershelllabels, since the installer is not notarized
- when run without any arguments, the script now lists all labels
- changed how zips are expanded because this was broken on Mojave
- improved logging in some statements
- several more minor improvements
Get the script and find the instructions on the GitHub repo.
Some of the contributions and requests have not yet been addressed. I believe they will require some more thinking and planning. I would like to approach those in the next version.
If you have any feedback or questions, please join us in the
#installomator channel on MacAdmins Slack.
Thanks again to all those who contributed!