These are the notes and links for my presentation at MacDevOps YVR ’21.
Update: in this presentation I talked about some perceived shortcomings of the Suspicious Package application. After MacDevOps, Mat X connected me with the developer of the app and he first explained to me that the were solutions for most of my issues, which I explained in this post. But now (August 2021) the app has gotten a new major update (4.0) which makes these “power user features” even more accessible!
- Packaging for Apple Administrators
- On Distribution Packages
- Platform Support in macOS Installer Packages
- Flat Package Format: The missing documentation – Stéphane Sudre
- About Distribution Definition Files – Apple Developer Documentation Archive
- Notarization for MacAdmins
- Notarize a Command Line Tool