Happy Thanksgiving week to the readers in the United States. To everybody else: happy last week-end of November.
I put a few Black Friday Deals I found at the end of the summary.
If you would rather get the weekly newsletter by email, you can subscribe to the Scripting OS X Weekly Newsletter here!! (Same content, delivered to your Inbox once a week.)
#! On Scripting OS X
📰News and Opinion
- Conference Representation – Anthony Reimer
- Apple: It hurts when IP address – Richard Purves
- Microsoft and GitHub team up to take Git virtual file system to macOS, Linux – Ars Technica
- The order of modifier keys on the Mac – Jason Snell
🔨Support and HowTos
- Awesome Mac Admin Tools: wonderful list of tools put together by Emily Kausalik. Thanks!
- Customized High Sierra Install issues and workarounds – Greg Neagle, Managing OS X
- CCPRecipeGenerator – Max Schlapfer
- macOS installation-based workflows – Greg Neagle
♻️Updates and Releases
Black Friday Deals
- MacAD.UK: “Black Friday offer: this weekend only! 15% off. Use coupon code BF2017”
- Tower Git Client 50% off
- Edovia Screens – Mac 30% off
- Edovia Screens – iOS
- Duet Display – iOS 25% off
- Winclone 6 and SD Clone 50% off with code 26DEE792
- Modern Packaging and Distribution Workflows Panel – macmule
- Securely Managing Identities Across Mac & G Suite with JumpCloud – macmule
To support Scripting OS X, consider buying one (or both) of my books. Thank you!
If you have already bought and read the books, please leave a review on the iBooks Store. Reviews are important to help new potential readers make the purchase decision. Thank you (again)!